Are these easy to apply?
- Yes, but you do need a tiny amount of skill, like the ability to line them up on your tiles. Otherwise, it's not difficult. There is an instructions video underneath each individual item description.
Can I wash or wipe them down?
- Yes, they are waterproof. You can use most household cleaning fluids without affecting them, including bleach. But, continued heavy friction can damage them. It is not advisable to "scrub" them or to use and abrasive substance or tool (such as wire wool) on them as this can damage them and remove print.
How do I know what size sticker I need?
- The easiest and most accurate way to know the size of your tile, is to measure them. Use a RULER, not a tape measure (the pull out and spring back ones) and measure in MILLIMETRES. Although the items are listed in MM or Inches, it is best to measure in MILLIMETRES as this is much more accurate. Guessing the size often results in the need to return the item for exchange, as many people guess the wrong size.
Why do you say measure in MILLIMETRES, but show INCHES in the item titles
- Even though the UK went metric in the very early 1970's, many people still talk in Inches. Also, there are still some old tiles from that era that are in houses, which WILL be 6 inches / 4 inches etc. These old tiles will be just over 150mm / 100mm etc, this is why it is best to measure your tiles.
- Most tiles known as 4 Inches (101.2mm) are in fact 100mm
- Most tiles known as 6 Inches (152.4mm) are in fact 150mm
- Most tiles known as 8 Inches (203.2mm) are in fact 200mm
- If your tiles are old ones and measure, for instance 6 inches x 6 Inches, make sure you let us know
I have measured my tiles and they are a size that you don't have on this site, what do I do?
- You can contact us via the "Contact Us" section of this site or:
- Call us on 01246916652. This is a much fast way of sorting out what you need and how we can get them done for you.
Can I easily remove the Tile Stickers?
- Many people live in rented property and want to put the tiles back to their original state, when moving out. This is simple. You peel them off leaving no damage at all. They will stay on your tiles for as long as you want, but will come off with a bit of effort, if you wish to remove them.
Can I use them in the bathroom and shower?
- Yes, you can. As long as you have got them on straight and not overlapping the edges or corners, onto the grout, they can be put anywhere there is water. But if you don't get them on straight and have edges on the grout etc, water will be able to get under them, causing peeling. The only time we have ever had peeling problems is when customers have bought the wrong size (too big) and covered the grout. They do not stick to grout, they will eventually peel if stuck on grout. they must be put on the ceramic tile ONLY.
I want to cover old patterns, will I be able to see the old pattern through these stickers?
- If you buy the plain colours (the ones with no pattern on) we do not guarantee that you will not be able to see a pattern through them, especially with the lighter colours like yellow, beige/cream etc. But if you buy any patterned Tile sticker, we guarantee 100% than no pattern will be visible through them, no matter how dark the pattern is. This guarantee is for the COLOURS to not show through. If you put them onto tiles that have ridges etc, those ridges/shapes will show, but no colour will be visible. we advise that you don't put any of our stickers on uneven tiles. For best results, put them on smooth tiles only. Ridges/shapes can cause air locks, which create air bubbles.
Can I trim the Tile Stickers for fitting around sockets etc?
- Yes, normal scissors or craft knife will cut these stickers easily. It is your responsibilty to cut them accurately.
- IMPORTANT: If you are fitting them around an electrical socket, DO NOT spray water near the socket. Either cover the socket first or use the "DRY" method next to the socket.
Is the "wet" method, shown in the video instructions, the only way to put these on my tiles?
- No. You will also receive, in your pack, a printed instructions that shows you how to put them on using the "Dry" method. This is without the use of water. It needs more patience and lining up skills, but is easily mastered after putting a few on. Although we say "easy" etc, every person has differing abilities, so some may say they are difficult. We are not responsible for any mishaps anyone may have whilst putting these on. The AVERAGE person, based on sales of over a quarter of a million of these stickers, finds the exercise "easy" and we base our guides on those people. See the reviews etc on this site, they are all genuine comment from genuine customers. We have no "difficult" reviews at all.
I have seen a certain pattern that I like, but don't want the other patterns in the set, can I have a pack of just 1 or two of the patterns?
- Yes, you are welcome to let us know that you don't want a complete set. For instance, you have looked at the set that has C50 at the end (our way of making sure you get the right pack). You like only 1 pattern in that set. That's fine, you can have the pack with just 1 pattern in it. If it is a pack of 16, you must have a pack of 16, so it would be 16 of your chosen pattern. Just buy the pack and tell us at checkout, which pattern you want. If you don't, you will automatically receive the pack that is shown. If you prefer, you can call us before buying and we can make a note of your details and which pattern you want. The number to call is 01246916652.
Do you only have Tile Stickers for sale?
- On this site at the moment, only Tile Stickers are available. We will soon be adding our wall art and vehicle graphics etc
We have tried to cover all angles above, but if you have a different question, use the "Contact Us" section of the site or call us on 01246916652.